Transitioning from educational technology to a new industry. I would love to work with an organization that centers their product team as a growth center and gives creative license and autonomy to PMs.
Product Discovery| Lean Agile 5s process | UX Wireframing | Forecasting and pricing| Compelling Public-Speaker| Affable Collaborator |
Work Mantra: Always get to yes! A no is a not right now, maybe later.
Product Portfolio Manager • ACT, Inc. • October 2018 – Current
· Facilitating strong product discovery activities
· Led the first global partnership product pilot of over 80+ education partners
· Developing product position for online marketing campaigns
· Designing e-mail campaigns to increase website traffic based on customer survey feedback
· Managing portfolio Sales Enablement Training & Tools
· Training internal sales leads and customer success teams on products and releases
· Leading a team of 15 on product launches and sun sets
· Managing one major product launch and two product sunsets
· Presenting on behalf of product during panel discussions at industry conferences
· Contributing product knowledge to business development leads during the RFP response process
· Working with product marketing team to highlight attributes of the product and streamline the feature release and product launch deliverables
Associate Product Manager • ACT, Inc. • May 2015 – October 2018
· Led a team of five QC/QA team members
· Managed item generation and item bank process in the assessment development
· Managed team of ten item writer contractors
· Partnered with marketing and branding agency to create the best
Project Manager • Heidrick & Struggles Inc. • November 2014 – May2015
· Responsible for preparing all pitch decks for new business pitches
· Managed LinkedIn and internal CRM Salesforce account to source potential candidates for placement
· Conducted interviews with candidates for preparation of candidate profile
· Updated all CV and Resumes received to fit internal brand standards
· Scheduled preliminary meetings and all subsequent interviews until placement
· Arranged 6-month follow-up gifts and check-ins with all placements
· Supplemented research about clients with Google Alert findings, Guide Star reports and any related press that provided insight into current status of clients business.
· Developed project timelines for all new and in-process client engagements and successfully convey new deadlines to project associates
· Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
· Managed invoice process for all new business
· Maintained project schedule with senior management bi-weekly
Bachelor of Arts • May 2008 • Temple university
Political Science / Economics
SAFe Agile Methodologies for PMs
Volunteer Experience or Leadership
Executive Producer 02/13- 09/16
Source candidates for all production positions
Develop show concepts
Created marketing and branding blueprint
Support talent with scheduling and creating talking points for each episode
Securing guests and venues
Managing communications to technical production team
Budget Forecasting and invoicing tasks
Onboard, coach and mentor intern team each spring and Fall Semester
Mentor Director of Marketing and provide strategic support as the business grows
The Envy Group- Luxury Concierge Company –02/11-Present
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic & New York, NY
Developed logo and brand tagline
Compiling market analysis and conducted research to create investors portfolio
Kevin Powell for Congress ‘10
Brooklyn, NY June 2010
Daily campaign volunteer conducting Door to Door campaign efforts, voter registration, phone banking and general event planning assistance to campaign staffers.
Julissa Ferraras for City Council ‘08
East Elmhurst, NY February 2009
Participated in Door-to-Door campaigning and targeted voter contact.
Childcare Providers United ‘08
Philadelphia, PA March 2008
Conducted information sessions about newly formed union for new and seasoned providers.
Donna Reed Miller City Council ‘07
Philadelphia, Pa June 2007
Volunteer Coordinator for special election.
Constituent Services provider for 8th district.
References available on request.